Where Do I Find My Return Label on SHEIN?
“SHEIN” is one of the best and renowned eCommerce B2C platforms. It is widely used globally and is present in more than 220 countries. SHEIN is the perfect choice for all fashion and trend lovers; they offer a variety of trendy clothes, footwear, and accessories for both men and women, plus kids.
SHEIN has always been the best stop for all fashion bloggers. All of the items present on SHEIN are of premium quality and fulfill the customer’s demands at a very affordable range. Shein Customer Service is one of the best customer services provided by e-commerce platforms. The customer care representatives are present 24*7 for your service and resolve all of the issues as soon as possible.
SHEIN has a return and refund policy in which you can opt for an exchange, or you can return the item using the shein return label read to know more “Where Do I Find My Shein Return Label?”.
Hence, SHEIN offers satisfactory products on their site, but if the customer does not like its quality or the size does not fit, or else it is torn, you can return the item as per the SHEIN return policy using the Shein Return Label.
Note that you cannot return the worn or used item and do not return products that SHEIN has not purchased. Well, The question that arises in the mind of the customer is, “where do I find my return label?”
Follow the given steps to return/refund your ordered item:
- First, you need to Sign in to your SHEIN account.
- Then click on My Orders, then select the “Return Item” button.
- Select the thing you need to return and then submit the reason for the refund.
- Then choose the mailing method from self-sending or pick-up service and select the pick-up address.
- The Shein Customer Care executive will then revert you immediately and then wait for the courier to pick up the item.
- You will get the status of the return and refund within 7 working days. You will get the refund to your Shein wallet or your original payment account.
To find the return label on SHEIN, you need to follow few simple steps:
Go to the returned order in “My Orders”, → Then Click on
“Order Details” → Select the “Return & Refund Record” present in the top right corner → , then click on “View” to download.